Friday, September 30, 2011

Something to Look Forward to

You have to watch your mouth when you're around your kids. If you say something that you're not supposed to, they will pick up on it and they will repeat it. This is easier for some more than others. Personally, when my husband and I were married without children, our house was sometimes like an Orbit gum commercial, without the cutesy dubs. In other words, it's hard for us.

Like at dinner tonight. Ben mentioned that he moved all of the "crap" off the table so that we could eat dinner. (That's pretty PG, but we're in a G house). He immediately realized his mistake and apologized, but it was too late.

Crap is grown up word?
Yes.
How about for little kids?
Nope.
How about for school agers?
No. Just grown ups.
I can't wait till I get older so I can say "crap."

And "fart."

No comments:

Post a Comment