Monday, October 10, 2011

Picture Perfect

Today was picture day at preschool.  Normally picture days are school-wide and the children are put in specific outfits.  So, I wasn't too concerned when William donned a Star Wars shirt.  (He has enough that he can wear one every day).  I don't think they were provided with outfits.  I don't think it was school-wide.  Oh, well.  I don't have to buy them.  William must have known that it was a wash.  This is the conversation he had with his teacher, Miss Kim.

MK--William, did you smile for your picture?

No, I just gave her a look like this. (And showed her his "mad face")

MK--Why didn't you smile?

'Cause I just didn't want to.  You know what I said to the pink lady?

MK--The pink lady?

Yeah, you know.  The lady that was wearing the pink.  I said, "May the force be with you." 
And she knew what it was.  'Cause she's seen that movie before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment