Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Saga Continues

So, William confided in me last night some things about his and Amidala's relationship.  And his sleep preferences.

Mom, I'm naked.

You're not naked.

The top part of me is naked. (He is sleeping in his underwear).
It's okay.  Amildala likes it.

She likes you to be naked?  What does she sleep in?

She sleeps in a blue gown.  She wears it all the time. (Sigh of relief).
She likes it when I'm naked.  She likes to feel my warm skin.  And my bellybutton.  (?????) That's boy language.  You can't say that.

I can't say "bellybutton"?

No.  Only boys can.

Girls have bellybuttons, too.

Yeah, Amidala likes mine.  And my warm skin.

Lord help me when puberty arrives.


By the way, I asked again why I wasn't invited to the wedding.  He told me that  he didn't "draw [me] on the list" because he didn't "know how to spell [me]." He did, however, know how to spell, Boo, Mimi, and Papa.  Not Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment